Internal Systems For Your Business
Discover How Our Systems Can Free You to Work ON Your Business… Not IN Your Business.
We can help you help your business by providing an objective review of your internal control systems and determine the efficiency and effectiveness of your operating procedures.
Among the corrections we might help you make…
- Segregate duties in order to reduce risk of error or inappropriate action. This involves making sure that no one person has control over all aspects of any single financial transaction.
- Ensuring that all transactions are handled by a delegate with approved authority to handle such transactions.
- Put systems into place which create a process where all transactions are reviewed and reconciled by someone other than the transactor.
- Assure physical safety of all equipment and introduce periodic counts to compare equipment, inventory, cash and other property are consistent with that on record.
- Implement job training for all employees and make sure that employees have the knowledge and resources to carry out their job duties, are provided with an appropriate amount of supervision, and are aware of the channels for reporting potential problems.
- Documentation of all policies and procedures that are accessible to your employees and the procedures for continued guidance and training regarding these procedures to address employee turnover or prolonged employee absence.
- A consistent review of operations to determine that results are consistent with objectives and goals.
Our schedule is very full
…but if you call us at (805) 762-4675 or email us we’ll give you options for meeting us right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
I am giving a big shout out to Charleen Fariselli for coming to my bookkeeping rescue this morning. She was so generous with her time and solved an issue I was having with Quickbooks.
I highly suggest you join her FB group – The Money Club with Accounting Made Accessible.
Fellow entrepreneurs don’t turn a blind eye to your accounting, I always feel empowered when I take charge of knowing my numbers!Tiffany Scott